MY FAVORITE MOVIE NO. 15 IS "PAUL MOONEY-THE GODFATHER OF COMEDY"!!Paul Gladney (born August 4, 1941), better known by the stage name Paul Mooney, is an American comedian, writer, social critic, television and film actor. He is best known for his appearances on Chappelle's Show and as a writer for the comedian Richard Pryor.Mooney was born in Shreveport, Louisiana, and moved to Oakland, California seven years later. His parents are George Gladney and LaVoya Ealy. Mooney was raised primarily by his grandmother Aimay Ealy, known among the family as "Mama." Mama coined the nickname Mooney after the original Scarface (1932) actor Paul Muni.
- Real Husbands of Hollywood (2013), writer, actor as himself
- Chappelle's Show (2003), writer, actor as himself/Negrodamus
- The Larry Sanders Show (1995), actor
- In Living Color (1990), writer
- Pryor's Place (1984), writer
- The Richard Pryor Show (1977), writer, actor as himself
- Saturday Night Live (1975), writer
- Good Times (1974), writer
- Sanford and Son (1972), writer
PLEASE CONTINUE STROLLING DOWN MEMORY LANE....